TOWN OF EAST MILLINOCKET
SELECTMEN’S MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, APRIL 24, 2018
- Approve and sign the Warrants for payment through April 24, 2018.
- Approve Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes of April 10, 2018.
- Approve Ambulance Adjustments.
- Approve and Sign Cemetery Permit for David J. Blaisdell for Section F, Block 1, Graves 62,63,72,73.
- Approve and Sign Cemetery Permit for Shelly M. Blaisdell for Section F, Block 1, Graves 64 & 74.
- Approve and Sign transfer of Cemetery Permit from Patrick Sturtevant to Paul D. Gagnon for Section F, Block 4, Graves 15 & 16.
- Mileage reimbursement rate discussion.
- Approve Travel Request for Angela Cote to attend Library Director Orientation in Augusta.
- Approve and Sign Recreation Services Agreement.
- Approve and Sign Abatement of property taxes due to clerk error.
Dishnet Satellite Broadband LLC $100 - $3.35
Gilmer Thibault $20,000 (Homestead) - $670.00
George & Diane Sheehan $20,000 (Homestead) - $670.00
Melissa McDunnah $20,000 (Homestead) - $670.00
- Chief Les Brown to present Fire and Ambulance budgets.
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1MRSA §6A Yearly Department Head Review with Chief Les Brown and Administrative Assistant Angela Cote.
- Utility Superintendent Blaine McLaughlin to present Water and Wastewater budgets.
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1MRSA §6A Yearly Department Head Review with Utility Superintendent Blaine McLaughlin and Administrative Assistant Angela Cote.
- Discussion of the proposed e-mail/internet policy and purchasing policy.
- GASB 75 Discussion.
- Shoreland Zoning update.
- Administrative Assistant Angela Cote to present capital improvement budget.
- Wage Comparison Discussion.
- Report of the Committees.
- Resident’s Comments.