TOWN OF EAST MILLINOCKET
SELECTMEN’S MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, APRIL 2, 2019
- Approve and Sign Warrants through April 2, 2019.
- Approve and Sign Ambulance Adjustments.
- Approve Meeting Minutes of March 5 and 26, 2019.
- Resolve for the Schenck Boys Varsity Basketball Team.
- Approve and Sign Cemetery Permit for Chimere C. Madden for Section B, Block 1, Graves 20 & 28.
- Will Cassio regarding Summerfest.
- Blaine McLaughlin regarding repair/replacement of chemical building furnace.
- Chief Les Brown to present Fire Department Budget.
- Administrative Assistant Angela Cote to present Special Projects, Capital Improvements, and Employer Funds Budgets.
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1MRSA §6A to discuss summer employment applications with administrative assistant Angela Cote and Recreation Director Jody Nelson.
- Selectmen’s Report.
- Resident’s Comments.
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1MRSA §6C to discuss an economic development matter with administrative assistant Angela Cote.