TOWN OF EAST MILLINOCKET
SELECTMEN’S MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, AUGUST 5, 2019 @ 3PM
- Approve and Sign Warrants through August 5, 2019.
- Approve and Sign Ambulance Adjustments.
- Approve Meeting Minutes of July 23rd and 24th, 2019.
- Approve and Sign Certificate of Appointment for Dale F. Hayes to be named Code Enforcement Officer/Plumbing Inspector/Health Officer.
- Award Paving Bid.
- Approve payment of Invoice for Recreation Truck Repair from the Recreation Equipment Replacement/Repair Reserve account in the amount of $1,131.86.
- Purchase of insulation for weatherizing the Pool.
- Maine Municipal Ballot.
- Approve MRWA to handle waterworks rate increase.
- Approve Public Works advertisement of anticipated job openings.
- Selectmen’s Report.
- Administrative Assistant’s/Code Enforcement Report.
- Resident’s Comments.
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1 MRSA §6C meet with administrative assistant Angela Cote to discuss an economic development opportunity.