TOWN OF EAST MILLINOCKET
SELECTMEN’S MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2019 @ 4: 00 PM
- Approve and Sign Warrants through November 26, 2019.
- Approve and Sign Ambulance Adjustments.
- Approve Meeting Minutes of November 11, 2019 and the Public Hearing minutes of November 12, 2019.
- Approve the opening of a new account to establish the Karen Giberson Scholarship by Treasurer Beverly MacLeod.
- Approve Travel Request for Blaine McLaughlin and David Hebert to attend training in Bangor provided by Maine Rural Water Association at a cost of $128/each.
- Amend the meeting minutes of October 15 and October 29 to reflect Gloria C. MacKenzie Resolve wording.
- Bid Opening for 6 Pine and 42 Pine Street.
- Peter Jamieson of the Katahdin Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Selectmen’s Report.
- Administrative Assistant’s Report.
- Resident’s Comments.
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1 MRSA §6C meet with administrative assistant Angela Cote to discuss an economic development opportunity.