August 23, 2020
To: The Citizens of East Millinocket
Fr: Angela Cote, Administrative Assistant to the Selectmen
Re: Town Office Operations
In an effort to limit exposure and transmission of COVID-19, the Town of East Millinocket is taking several precautionary steps in accordance with the CDC’s social-distancing recommendations. We ask that if you are able to conduct your business using our drop box, that you continue to do so. We have included helpful information below and should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
Town Office: Hours of Operation: M,T,Th,F 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Town Office # 746-3351 or 746-3376.
- Town Office Fax # 746-3550.
- Town Website: www.eastmillinocket.org.
- Use drop box outside Town Office for payments. This is located to the left of our entrance.
- Utilize online rapid renewal at www.maine.gov for trailer and vehicle re-registrations. You can also do this by visiting www.eastmillinocket.org. Links can be found at the bottom of our main page.
- Utilize inland fisheries and wildlife online services at www.maine.gov/ifw to renew ATV/Boat registrations and hunting/fishing licenses. You can also do this by visiting www.eastmillinocket.org.
- To request birth, death or marriage information/records call the town office at 746-3551 or email the Deputy Town Clerk, Melissa McDunnah at email@example.com.
- Real estate questions can be answered via email, by Angela Cote by calling 447-4081 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Tax cards and other information can easily be emailed to you.
- Tax payment inquiries can be answered via phone and email, and directed to 746-3351 or email@example.com.
- All applications to be completed by phone. Please call 447-4081.
- After Hours & Weekends: 746-3551.