June 2, 2020
To: The Citizens of East Millinocket
Fr: Angela Cote, Administrative Assistant to the Selectmen
Re: Town Office Operations
In an effort to limit exposure and transmission of COVID-19, the Town of East Millinocket is taking several precautionary steps in accordance with the CDC’s social-distancing recommendations. Our lobby will remain closed to the public, but we will return to regular business hours and operations. We ask that if you are able to conduct your business using our drop box, that you continue to do so. We have included helpful information below and should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
Town Office: Hours of Operation: M,T,Th,F 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Town Office # 746-3351 or 746-3376.
- Town Office Fax # 746-3550.
- Town Website: www.eastmillinocket.org.
- Use drop box outside Town Office for payments. This is located to the left of our entrance.
- Utilize online rapid renewal at www.maine.gov for trailer and vehicle re-registrations. You can also do this by visiting www.eastmillinocket.org. Links can be found at the bottom of our main page. Please see our instructions regarding registrations below. below:
REGISTRATION CONTACT INFORMATION
To make arrangements to register your vehicle/complete other business please call 746-3376 or 746-3551 to schedule an appointment. You will need to have the following information to proceed with your registration:
- Plate # or Registration #
- If this is a Dealer purchased vehicle, we will need your VIN# and ask that you have your title paperwork (Blue Paper) along with your sales invoice showing sales tax paid available.
- If this is a new private sale, we will need your VIN# and your bill of sale.
- Copy of Insurance Card
- Payment is due before you receive your items. Checks and Money Orders are preferred. We will provide your amount due prior to your arrival.
- Utilize inland fisheries and wildlife online services at www.maine.gov/ifw to renew ATV/Boat registrations and hunting/fishing licenses. You can also do this by visiting www.eastmillinocket.org.
- To request birth, death or marriage information/records call the town office at 746-3551 or email the Deputy Town Clerk, Melissa McDunnah at email@example.com.
- Real estate questions can be answered via email, by Angela Cote by calling 447-4081 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Tax cards and other information can easily be emailed to you.
- Tax payment inquiries can be answered via phone and email, and directed to Melissa McDunnah, 746-3351 or email@example.com.
- All applications to be completed by phone. Please call 447-4081.
- After Hours & Weekends: 746-3555.
All other departments are operating as usual.