TOWN OF EAST MILLINOCKET
SELECTMEN’S MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2021 @ 4:00 PM
REMOTE ZOOM MEETING
- Call to Order.
- Approve Warrants through March 30, 2021.
- Approve March 30, 2021 meeting minutes.
- Approve and Sign Easement for power at the former GNP Mill Site for Versant.
- Approve and Sign Notice of Federal Interest for former GNP Mill Site.
- Leadman Steve Campbell to discuss summer hours of operation request.
- Selectmen’s Report.
- Administration Report.
- Resident’s Comments.
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1 MRSA §6A meet with Chief Rob McGraw to discuss contract negotiations.
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1 MRSA §6A meet with Angela Cote to discuss Great Lakes Hydro Abatement.
- Budget Presentations.
- Fire Operations o. County Tax
- Police Operations p. General Assistance
- Millinocket Police Contract q. Employer Funds
- Medway Police Contract r. Industrial Park
- Recreation s. Other Agencies
- Recreation Contract t. Special Projects – To Be Determined
- Cemetery u. Summerfest
- Hot Top v. Capital Improvements
- Public Works w. TIF
- Solid Waste x. Water
- Zoning/Code Enforcement y. Ambulance
- Protective Services z. Ambulance – To Be Determined
**If you would like to attend via Zoom, please email Angela Cote at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207)746-3376 to be provided with the link.