TOWN OF EAST MILLINOCKET
SELECTMEN’S MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, DECEMER 1, 2020 @ 4:00 PM
REMOTE ZOOM MEETING
- Call to Order.
- Adjustments to the Agenda.
- Approve Warrants through December 2, 2020.
- Approve November 17, 2020 meeting minutes.
- Ambulance Adjustments.
- Approve and Sign Cemetery Permit for Sheena McMoarn for Section F, Block 5, Grave 30.
- Approve purchase of new computer for the Recreation Department in the amount of $1,772.39.
- Approve hiring of Jesse Gee as a Reserve Police Officer.
- Approve and Sign Personnel Policy Amendment.
- Approve and Sign Resolve Honoring Steve Stanley.
- Detective-Sergeant Position.
- Temporary Part-Time Truck Driver position.
- Treasurer Beverly MacLeod with Quarterly Report.
- Selectmen’s Report.
- Administrative Assistant’s Report.
- Resident’s Comments.
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1 MRSA §6E with Administrative Assistant Angela Cote to discuss the Board’s rights and responsibilities in regard to the Great Lakes Hydro Abatement.
**If you would like to attend via Zoom, please email Angela Cote at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207)746-3376 to be provided with the link.