TOWN OF EAST MILLINOCKET
SELECTMEN’S MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, AUGUST 20, 2019 @ 3PM
- Approve and Sign Warrants through August 20, 2019.
- Approve and Sign Ambulance Adjustments.
- Approve Meeting Minutes of August 5, 2019.
- Approve and Sign Travel Request for Erica Ingalls to attend Motor Vehicle Training in Lincoln at a cost of $13.20.
- Approve and Sign Purchase Order Request for 2 loader tires for the Cat Loader for the amount of $2,600.
- Approve and Sign Purchase Order Request for Walking Beam Bushing Replacement in the amount of $2,300+.
- Plaque Presentation to Will Cassio to recognize his efforts on a successful Summerfest event.
- Presentation from Pir2Peer representatives Michelle Anderson, Ginger Collins, and Velma Rudge
- Code Enforcement Officer Job Description Read Through and Possible Adoption.
- Selectmen’s Report.
- Administrative Assistant’s/Code Enforcement Report.
- Resident’s Comments.
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1 MRSA §6A meet with administrative assistant Angela Cote to discuss a personnel matter.
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1 MRSA §6C meet with administrative assistant Angela Cote to discuss an economic development opportunity.