TOWN OF EAST MILLINOCKET
SELECTMEN’S MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, MARCH 26, 2019
- Approve and Sign Warrants through March 26, 2019.
- Approve and Sign Ambulance Adjustments.
- Approve Meeting Minutes of March 5, 2019.
- Approve and Sign Assessor’s Return.
- Sign Municipal Release Deed and Transfer Tax Form.
- Approve and Sign DECD CDBG contract amendment.
- Approve Patient Complaint Resolution Procedure.
- East Millinocket Industrials, Inc. Board changes.
- Mark Scally and Mindy MacKenzie regarding Summerfest.
- Jane Danforth regarding support of a grant opportunity.
- Chief Cameron McDunnah regarding the purchase of a new police cruiser.
- Utility Superintendent Blaine McLaughlin regarding pump house boiler repair/replacement.
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1MRSA §6A to discuss a personnel matter with administrative assistant Angela Cote and Leadman Steve Campbell.
- Public Works, Industrial Park, Solid Waste, and Hot Top Budgets with Steve Campbell.
- County Tax Budget with Angela Cote.
- Selectmen’s Report.
- Resident’s Comments.
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1MRSA §6C to discuss an economic development matter with administrative assistant Angela Cote.